Not in a good mood...


Once again...i caught up in a very1000000x exteremely buzy week...so tired but sometimes i can feel the joy...however, my argument with Hagu still not finish...she sulking about what i told her the other day "i got 5 over 25 marks only on my group assignment because of not enough time, the time that i should use to do it i spend on my birthday party u organised"...maybe she feels like she is the reason for my bad luck...huhu...she dont want to meet me until next year...will i make it???i dont know...hope time heals her...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Not in a good mood... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, October 1, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Not in a good mood...
 

0 kesan cakar: