am i a joker???

Joker?What is a joker?

  1. A person who makes jokes.
  2. (slang) A funny person
  3. A jester.
  4. A playing card that features a picture of a joker (that is, a jester) and that may be used as a wild card in some card games.
  5. An unspecified, vaguely disreputable person.

Am i a joker???
i like to see people happy...
i like to make them laugh...
i like to make myself funny...
that's why i make a joke...
So, am i a joker?

seems like i hate this side of me...
however, i cant change it drastically because i think people like this side of me...
for me, my silliness is the only way for me to be connected to them...
this personality is a barrier for my face to shine (a handsome man with a macho style) - in dream...lol
got to accept myself???still in dilemma....
to be continue...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel am i a joker??? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, July 13, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan am i a joker???
 

0 kesan cakar: