my face against the society...

what about my face? there has nothing wrong with it...but...just read below...

~~wei, tengok abg tu, hensem la...
~~ko tengok mamat tu, muke jambuuuu je...
~~hei bro, i thought you're chinese before...
~~laaaa...kalo muke cam tu mesti lembik punye la!...
~~muke die licin la, putih lagi tu...gune pencuci muke ape ek?
~~dah muke mcm setan, perangai pun same je la!...
~~ni mesti playboy ni...

......an so on la...i got that a lot...memang sakit hati tp.......
i'm happy that Allah has given me this face...
a face alone that would make as much as first impression by the society...

-im so thankfull...though the society would never realize that having a face like this is getting as much as burden with the same amount with the happiness...
-and i never asking for sympathy because the happiness of it is at the same level with the burden which is letting me to go through the day and keep on...
-there is no way for me to shut every mouth, so i train myself to accept any compliment and rejecting the bad talk of people...

anyway, you wont get to know a person based on the first impression alone...
its not fair to judge a person that you dont know much, that you never even talk to before, and so on...just accept me with my face like this, whether you like it or not because its what Allah has choosen for me...im one of His creation...only he has the right to judge me...so, beware with what you're going to say...especially regarding to my face....

the truth of my face revealed...


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel my face against the society... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, July 15, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan my face against the society...
 

0 kesan cakar: