Over before it start

Assalamualaikum

Am i angry?
A little.
Why?
.
.
.
She's a crush for months.
Then i try to reach her.
We dont even get to know each other.
Today, something make me realize.
We are not belong to each other.
Its not anyone's fault.
Its is what it is.
We stumble in the middle.
Falling down to nowhere.
Now, she's just another broken keys.
.
.
.
.
I'm moving on.
.
.
.
.
I dont want to blame.
But she must know why i do this.
.
.
We never get to know each other SERIOUSLY.
I dont even know her favorite food.
Am i not asking?
You bet.
.
.
Why laugh to something that making fun of me?
And what she did was unacceptable.
Ask yourself
Is it worth to TEST?
For me, nope.
She know what i mean.
.
.
 She dont know me.
I dont know her.
So..
Have i ever accused her as someone she's not?
How about her?
Everything she said was ACCUSING.
I am not what she think i am.
Owh, i forgot.
It doesnt really matter now.
.
.
MATURITY
Who should we blame?
Age?
I dont know.
But,
I know she still need time to have it.
.
.
.
.
Lets not blame each other.
We can still be friends.
We were not even friends before this.
So,
I hope she dont hate me.
I never hate her.
Anyway,
its up to her.
.
.
This is the answer for her question.
.
.
One thing she ask me before.
Love.
My heart says,
Close to reach that
But,
Fullstop comes to take over.
.
.
.
.
.
.SORRY
If she cant handle me at my worst,
She dont deserve me at my best.
..........................


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Over before it start ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, May 29, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1kesan cakar: di postingan Over before it start
 

1 kesan cakar:

shamyheart said... | May 31, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Sedih..
Kesian kat ko..

Sabar k. Masih panjang perjalanan hidup ini. Banyak lagi yg perlu ditempuhi dan kita kutip.

Apa yg baik dijadikan teladan, yang buruk dijadikan sempadan.